onsdag den 21. oktober 2009

Considering we've only been here for a little while now

Yes, I've become one of them. I'm taking the popular plunge into cyberspace and will start blogging. Yep, I'm one of those who loves fashion, music and all that other horribly typical garbage. I already have a blog on livejournal, but that's more of a personal day-to-day diary of life experiences and life troubles (xmoonstonex.livejournal.com)

This blog is going to be more directed at artificial interests and in turn, will be much more public. I'm not even sure who will end up reading this, but that's not really the point either way. So enjoy the pictures, the fashion related crap, and the utterlessly pointless ramblings I might end up making.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.