torsdag den 14. januar 2010

Brunette

So I got my hair coloured yesterday. I've gone back to my "natural" colour- and I actually really dislike it. I feel so pale and odd. Maybe I just need to get used to it? Anyway, there are two reasons I went back to my natural colour- One, because I want to grow my hair out and with coloured hair, it's impossible for it to look healthy. The other reason was because I'm getting extensions next Thursday (in one week, so excited!) and it's easier if I don't have to colour it all the time.

Here are some shots...
I'm wearing... Samsøe zipper top, MbyM tubedress seen as a skirt, Topshop denim shirt, Defeeter wedgeboots, Blond Accessories bag and various other accessories...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.