tirsdag den 19. april 2011

I'm now finally back from London- my entire week is going to be extremely hectic, so posts of things I bought will have to wait. But until then, I managed to get a few outfit shots from London.

It was really a great trip. Couldn't have asked for more (other than more money hahaha). To start off, I'll show a picture from our last day. We visited the Acne store. Holy shit, a beautiful store. They've been so meticulous with the decore, you can really feel the attention they've paid to every detail. So.. I recommend you visit it, if you're in London.
Second Female sweater, Samsøe Samsøe jeans, Gina Tricot sunglasses, Converse, and.. My new bag! Say hello to Emile.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.