onsdag den 21. oktober 2009

On the shopping list


Why not get right to it?

This fabulous winter jacket is going to do me wonders out in the cold. I have a lot of jackets, don't get me wrong, but none are what anyone would consider warm. So, I see it as a good time to invest in a warm, but still slightly stylish winter addition.

This blue awesomeness is from Samsøe Samsøe for a "small" sum of 1400kr. Fucking great. Well, that's going to leave a nice little dent in my wallet (and not to mention my entire November month!).


I found the perfect sweater for winter. I do this every single year. I try to find the perfect sweater, and when I do, it's one of those must-have, can't live without it items. The colour is ridiculous. The muted pink is feminin without being too "girly". It will be a good addition to my everlasting black and gray wardrobe.

Also, from Samsøe Samsøe. And you know what that means! That means this item will also make a noticeable mark in the finances. This dream sweater can be yours for a measly 1000kr! Fuck, I'm screwed this month.

Both jacket and sweater have been ordered and will be mine in less than 2 weeks! Oh the shallow joy material goodness brings..


This is the other sweater I've been looking at for some time. And once again, also from Samsøe Samsøe. I somehow manage to find coloured clothing, but at the same time...None of the clothes here are all that colouful. Meh, it's a start. The draping is what really catches me. Alas, this item isn't officially on the shopping list for November. The jacket and sweater (and a dress that I have yet to find a picture of) are going to have to come first.

This sand-coloured baby can be yours for 600kr. Not too bad, but then again..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.