tirsdag den 15. december 2009

Shoes, shoes and more shoes

Does anyone know where I can get ahold of shoes from S//Bar? There was a pair of booties, quite high with plateau in the front. I seriously regret not having bought them! There aren't any internet shops selling this shoe, and Samsøe Samsøe in town has none left! I can't even find a picture of this boot :(

Another shoe I'm looking for is this Lise Lindvig shoe...Someone on trendsales.dk is selling this shoe, but it's a size 40 and I need a 38 :(


Hmmm, I'm seriously considering buying this wedgeshoe when my paycheck comes in. I really hope they still have my size by that time.. Wedge boots by Defeeter for 500kr.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.