onsdag den 16. december 2009

Snow <3

So ummm, it snowed today. A lot. And it's still snowing. I love this! It looks so incredibly beautiful, and this way, I can get into the spirit of Christmas much better. Christmas just isn't Christmas without the snow. Let's hope it lasts a week :)
I'm making soup as I write this, listening to Christmas tunes and will be taking a nap soon. Plus, work is having a little "Christmas Get-together" tonight..could this day get any better?!

I'm wearing..knitted hat from Bianco Gear, grey sweater by Wilfred, zipper topf rom Samsøe Samsøe, jeans by Urban Outfitters.
Here are a few silly pictures. Couldn't resist :)

When I get home from school, I almost always throw something comfy on. AKA pyjama pants, leggings, old shirts and warm sweaters. Here I am wearing a very old shirt and my favourite pj pants, my boyfriend's pj pants I stole from him. He's ridiculously tall and they don't fit him anymore, but they fit me perfectly. It was meant to be :) And yes, my dad collects laterns. Haha.

This is the view from my window. Snow I love you, don't go away until after Christmas please.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.