lørdag den 8. januar 2011

I finally have a few decent pictures to share.. I mean, I've come to realize that I need to invest in a better camera and get all photoshop savy for your pleasure. I guess I will have to make the investment as soon as I get my "vacation money". Until then, these slightly blurry, way-too-bright pictures will have to suffice :)
Ray Bans, Just Female military jacket, Samsøe Samsøe silk top, Won Hundred jeans, bracelet bought at the Byward market, Bianco boots and Alexander Wang bag.

4 kommentarer:

  1. De støvler er virkelig fede!
    Kan de stadig købes nogen steder?

    SvarSlet
  2. Signe- Ja, det kan du tro de kan. Kan købes i Bianco til 700kr :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Du er såååå smuk!
    Elsker dit outfit!(-:
    xx
    http://onlybelieveonit.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.