tirsdag den 5. april 2011

There are some products I would really prefer not to be without. The below products have been bought again and again, because they have proven worthy..
For as long as I can remember, I've always had dry lips. I've pretty much been using Blistex Lip Medex since I was 8 years old (I kid you not). It has the perfect consistency and you can feel it working. The taste and smell are what one might call an "acquired taste", but you're not supposed to be eating it, now are you?
 MAC's concealer and Aveda's Tinted Moisturizer are fabulous products. The concealer is quite thick- I like this, as it conceals my quite prominent under-eye bags well. Aveda's Tinted Moisturizer is a light-weight product that hydrates the skin and gives it a fresh glow. Because I've never had bad skin, aside from the one or two small blemishes, I don't need much converage.

Both products contain SPF 15 which I think is a huge plus. Even though it's winter, the sun's rays can still be harmful!
 A big part of my actual make-up routine, is mascara. I've tried a lot of mascara's through-out the years. These 3 are great, but my favourite has to be Clinique's High Impact. It has a thick wand with plenty of bristles. In my world, there is no such thing as too much mascara. The bigger, the better.
 The last year or so, I've become a big fan of lipstick (as oppposed to lipgloss). I've found that if you want a sweet look, but don't have the time/energy to do too much with the eyes, then just go for a lipstick. These are my four current favourites.. The two in the black cases are from the Make-Up Store, the red one is frmo Clarins and the nude coloured one if from The Body Shop.
I like great colours. I like long-lasting nailpolish. And Chanel works for me. I know a lot aren't impressed by Chanel for several reasons, but I beg to differ. These are my current favourite shades.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet.
    I used some of the blistex stuff this morning. I've got such dry lips in the cold weather, and it definitely feels amazing.

    The MAC concealer would also be a pretty awesome investment I guess. It seems that under-eye circles are hereditary in our family. Over the years, mine have just gotten worse and worse!

    And the nail polish? Love the colour choices here. Sweeet. I definitely need more.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hej!
    Undskyld jeg spørger her, da det ikke rigtigt har så meget med indlægget at gøre, men hvor købte du dine Won Hundred sko, og hvor meget måtte du give for dem? De er nemlig så flotte! :-)
    Og tak for en super sej og god blog!

    SvarSlet
  3. CHRIS- Hehe, det gør skam ikke noget. De er købt i Støy Munkholm i Århus og måtte slippe 1500kr for dem. Men de er det hele værd, så fantastiske! :D

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.