fredag den 27. maj 2011

I dedicate this post to my fuckin' awesome cousin Kelly. Kelly isn't just my cousin- she's my best friend and has always been. No one knows me like she does. I miss her more than words can describe, and holy shit, do I wish we were closer.

She's been blogging for a while now, and she looks absolutely great. Sure, Scandinavian styles vs. North American style is very different, but I think she rocks. Rocks hard. Be sure to check her out.
Wearing.. Samsøe & Samsøe trench, striped shirt from H&M (Men's department), Samsøe & Samsøe jeans, Bianco moccasins (how cute are they?!), Alexander Wang bag, and Ray Bans. Orange lipstick from The Makeup Store and necklace from Christiania.

The weather was absolutely retarded today. And I'm sure you're all loving a totally new and never-before-seen-on-the-blog background. I surely am. And.. One more shift tomorrow, and then the weekend calls my name!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Aww! Thanks for dedicating the post to me, you look WONDERFUL! I love your trench and your moccasins.

    And I wish we lived closer :( Or at least plane rides were cheaper <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Kelly- Hehe. No problem. I'm just so proud of you! :D

    Shulamit- Yeah, she does!

    Lea- Tak :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Fedt outfit, og super fin blog, er blevet fast læser :-)

    http://stylebyhn.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. Heidi- Tak og tak. Håber du nyder bloggen fremover :)

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.