Hey all. I know the blog has been a bit of a depressing read lately, but I'm feeling like things may be on their way up soon, so hurraaah for that! I completed my second math exam today- didn't go as well as yesterday, also just hoping to pass. We'll see.
Next week is also going to be hectic with exams, but I have several things to look forward to..
1) Being done school in 15 days, YEAH BABY.
2) Graduation parties! Can't wait.. good food, nice people and presents. Could it get any better?
3) I'm off all June. I'll be working here and there, but nothing much. This will be time for me to just relax, work on some issues, and figure out what's going to happen with my future.
4) Malta in 23 days! My dad, my brother and I are doing a 3 day trip which should thoroughly rock.
5) Canada in 53 days! It's soooo sooooon :D
As everyone can tell, I'm obsessed with stripes. I've basically been living in stripes the last many weeks, and this entire week, I've been living in my new brown S///Bar boots too. They're such a comfortable, great alternative to black, esp. since the weather is getting better (slowly, but surely!).
Vero Moda leather jacket, Acne sweater, Samsøe top used as a skirt, S///Bar boots, H&M ring.