New vest and jeans from Won Hundred.
1) Creepy people who ring the doorbell and wait outside my house for 20 minutes until my brother makes them leave.
2) Danish people who write in English on their blogs. I'm sorry, I know you're doing this with the best of intentions but it's so ridiculously frustrating to read. I am a sucker for grammar and spelling.
3) Not having tons of money to blow on all the awesome sales taking place at the mall and in cyberspace (though, I did manage to buy several lovely things anyway, haha).
4) Chipped nailpolish
Things I like:
1) New clothes that were on sale.
2) Dancing to electronic beats at 4 in the morning.
3) That I'm leaving for Canada in 11 days!
4) Awesome neighbours who I can chill with, talk serious stuff with, drink Coke with. They rock.
Bought these two lovely accessories that I've been looking at for a while now. The clutch is a sweet vintage find from the local (and rocking) vintage store here in town (Zappa, Kolding, I recommend you check it out if you have the chance). Bracelet from Gestuz, necklace from Second Female.
I've picked up a couple more items (not showcased in this entry). Stay tuned, they'll be posted within the coming week. Have a good weekend everyone!