tirsdag den 1. juni 2010

Returned

Hello lovelies :)
So basically, I got home from Malta, but but but I'm in Århus now, relaxing and having yet another mini-vacation, so pictures will have to wait. As soon as I get home, I will post pictures.


My trip to Malta was alright. I was missing some company seeing as I went with my brother and dad. It would've been nice to have my man or a friend with me. I didn't really do much shopping. There were several reasons for this...

1) I'm trying to save up for my trip to Canada (in less than a month)
2) Much of the stuff was over-priced due to it being such a popular tourist location
3) All the stuff I wanted to buy was from stores that we have here in DK anyway (Topshop, Zara, etc)

I did pick up a couple of things though- A black dress from Zara with the print of an ape and a neat silver bracelet. Pictures of these items will arrive along with the other vacation pictures.

Hoping everyone else is enjoying the good weather we're having! And.. welcome to the 3 new readers :)

1 kommentar:

  1. HAHAHA the print of an ape. Just picturing that I picture you wearing a monkey suit.
    Just sayin.

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.