fredag den 13. november 2009

DIY

I saw this smoking Herve Lager dress with cutouts. I mean, it would be quite hard to duplicate the stips of material, but you could "easily" make a strapless dress with cutouts. Should I try to throw myself into this project?
These leggings would be even easier to make. You could somply buy a pair of tight black leggings and systematically (or not) cut holes down the front. I'm not sure if this would be considered jumping on a fashion bandwagon, but I'm really into the look.

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, Did you just write all of these or did it take forever for my internet to update!?
    Hehe.

    The whole "cut up" thing makes me think of vampires.... haha

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.