tirsdag den 17. november 2009

My love of Topshop

The topshop near where I live is usually a bit crazy for my taste. Again, I hate how the their internet shop is seriously awesome and has about a million things I want and the store basically has nothing. What is up with that!

Here's an outfit I would die to have in my closet right now...

Woollen biker style coat 65 pounds, silk open back vest 35 pounds, tie dye jamie jeans 45 pounds, leather gold metal plate bag 60 pounds, Ashish platform wedge 150 pounds. All seen on www.topshop.com

1 kommentar:

  1. Oooh I bought a jacket like that one online with a bunch of other stuff... It didn't fit me properly so I returned it to the store :(

    But i love the jacket.

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.