tirsdag den 10. november 2009

Wardrobe staples by Acne

If I was able to wear Acne clothing, and only Acne clothing for a whole year, I would not be sad. But of course, this is wishful thinking...
This dress is of course sold out. That probably has to do with the fact that it's ridiculously awesome, it's classic and it's not that expensive. It's listed at 1395kr. It's no wonder their stock was emptied out!

I, just like everybody else, love skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are basically great with everything. But then again... I saw this model on the Acne website and thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to wear bell-bottoms again?" I was lucky I was able to pick up a pair that look a bit like this last year from Samsøe Samsøe. But I think skinny jeans are here to stay (not necessarily a bad thing!). Listed at 1195kr.

Well hello there gorgeous (and outta my price range) jacket! I love suede, I love statement jackets, and I love details. Most of my jackets are in quite neutral shades and I loved how this one is GREEN. Very green. Wouldn't it perfect any black/gray/white outfit? Could be yours for 4095kr.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.