søndag den 8. november 2009

Electro

I have had a great couple of days. My weekend was perfect all except one thing. And that was that it went by too quickly. Friday, I was at a concert. Mads Langer isn't usually my cup of tea, but I thought "why not" since my man wanted to see it. Holy fuck, he's an amazing singer. Here's the outfit:
I'm wearing purple thread earrings from Samsøe Samsøe, Twiggy shirt by Pop, Global Funk jeans and Blond bracelet.

I was at my good friend's birthday party on Saturday. I had a blast. Great food, good company, and a fun night out on the town where I got to dance all worries away!


I was wearing a lace top by Wilfred (my favourite brand from my favourite clothing store in Canada, Aritzia), high-waisted skirt from H&M, blazer from H&M, nerd glasses bought in Camden Market in London, Calvin Klein watch, Blond bracelet and boots from Bianco.

It's been a great weekend :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.