lørdag den 7. november 2009

Look-a-like

I blogged about these gorgeous See by Chloe boots a couple weeks back. You know, the ones that were gorgeous but completely out of my price range? Well, I found a good look-a-like that wasn't too copycat. BUT... of course, I can't find a single online store that doesn't send you to smartgirl.dk (the netshop that doesn't have my size in these boots)!

Here's the ridiculously expensive See by Chloe boot that I want, but will never own...And below, we have the version that is awesome AND affordable... They're by Defeeter and will only cost you 499kr (unless you're a size 36/37, then you can buy them on smartgirl.dk for 50kr less).

I work in a shoestore and have so many great boots... but nothing that looks like this! To buy or not to buy? Aaaahhh, I want them. Maybe for Christmas.. Or maybe I'll just buy them when I get my next pay check (in 22 days, the countdown has begun. Haha).

2 kommentarer:

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.