lørdag den 23. januar 2010

Dislike

Hmm..lately, the 80's have come back to fashion and in many ways, I don't really think this is positive. If there is one trend getting to me, it's this scrunchie thing. I really, really dislike scrunchies.
I'm sorry, dear scrunchie loving reader, but I just don't think they look very nice. But like all other rules of fashion, there are exceptions.

If you wear a scrunchie, wrap it tightly around a high-set bun. This way, it actually looks good. Take a note from another fashion blogger: www.tannascloset.blogspot.com
There is a picture of her with a high-set bun and a scrunchie. If you're going to follow this trend, do it well!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.