søndag den 3. januar 2010

Goodies

Meet my baby Sufjan.
Oh, and I went nuts at the Body Shop. I love their products... I always have really dry hands and their body butter works wonders. I also can't stand taking baths/showers without body wash that smells good and everyone knows their shit is the shit. AND, they're against animal testing and often have good campaigns supporting various awesome causes, like womens rights and AIDS awareness. So all in all, the Body Shop rocks.

Satsuma body butter (in a small container, perfect for your purse or schoolbag), Nutmeg Vanilla body lotion, Passion Fruit lip butter, Brazil Nut body wash, Satsuma body wash (perfect for travelling), Raspberry body butter, Apricot lip butter (not pictured above).

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.