søndag den 14. februar 2010

Nude

The hunt is on. Prom (galla for jer dansker :D) is around the corner and I'm desperate to find something that isn't a nightmare. I try to star the eff away from beading, glitter and most shades of pink. Every year, people arrive in fashion nightmares and I don't want to be one of them. But here's the problem: the selection is rather limited and the web isn't much help- sure, I can find beautiful dresses, but certainly nothing in my price range! Wish me luck -sad face-
This is how I want to look (but won't):
Source: blogs.stylebible.ph
Source: pose7fashion.files.wordpress.com
Source: flypaper.bluefly.com

1 kommentar:

  1. If only we could afford to look like that for our proms.

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.