lørdag den 10. april 2010

Dry my eyes

If only I had the money...
I know this ring has long since made its rounds in the blogging world, but god damn I couldn't help but post about it as well. This ring is perfect- it's any jewellery lovers wet dream (including mine). Does anyone know its pricepoint?

The party last night was fabulous. Got to dress up, spend time with my girlies and dance a bit. Though, I had to go home early in order to be able to get out of bed today. Haha. My mom's big 50th is today and I've promised to help. Here are some shots of me and the closest girls...

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love that ring, all in all I adore rustic jewelry :)
    I've seen the price being around 1200DKK / £150.

    Tanja
    http://theartistichideout.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. Ringen er gudesmuk. Tror bare det er lidt for mange penge, desværre.
    Og det ser ud som en hyggelig aften ;)

    bliver også lige fast læser.

    http://fash-splash.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. Tanja- it's such a beautiful ring! And.. 1200dk isn't that bad? Maybe I should get my shit together and save for it after the summer? :)

    Tine & Victoria- Ja, den er så skøn. Hmm, synes ikke det er helt så slemt som forventet! Ja, mega hygge! Dejligt :D

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.