mandag den 19. april 2010

Spaces in between

Hello world! Today I'm a bum.. the weather is nice and I'm just chillin' around the house, trying to get some homework done and relaxing. I feel sickness coming upon me once again, but this time (I'm trying something new), I'm taking everything in babysteps hoping to ward off any sickness before it takes over. If I end up leaving the house today (the mall is calling my name in sweet song-voices), I'll take a picture of the outfit. Sold a top on Trendsales, meaning I have money for a couple accessories at H&M! Woot :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg har lidt kigget et par sider igennem her på din blog, og hvor er det bare nogle skønne outfits du disker op med gang på gang!! :-) Jeg følger dig helt klart fast.

    xoxo
    www.n-l-r.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Kelly- Yep, I am certainly a bum. It runs in the family. You should see Erik, he's reached epic hights of bum-ness. Haha. Yeah, pretty odd that Ottawa STILL doesn't have an H&M, but I'm sure it'll come soon enough :)

    NLR- tak tak tak. Dejligt med nye, begejstret læser! :D

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.