tirsdag den 24. august 2010

Questions and Answers

So it's time for a little Q & A. I've had the blog for almost a year, and throughout my time as a blogger, several questions have been asked along the way. Thought it was about time to answer some of them officially.

Why do you blog in English?
Well, my mother tounge is English. Meaning my grammar/spelling is stronger in English. Thus, I feel more comfortable blogging in English as that's what comes most naturally.

Are you Danish? If not, what are you?
My dad is Danish, my mom is Canadian. So I'm pretty much fifty fifty.

How tall are you?
Not that tall. About 167cm on a good day.

How are you so thin?
I eat what I want, when I want. So I actually have no idea as to how I am able to maintain this weight. My diet mainly consists of whatever mommy makes, plus a whole lot of Burger King.

What's Canada like?
It's obviously a Westernized country. We're a lot more socialized than the Americans (free health care for example), but we certainly still feel the strong American influence on us. It's hard to explain! But quite different from Denmark.


What are your plans for the coming year?
I have a lot! Earn some money, save some money, and spend some money! Haha.. in more detail: Buy a few luxurious bags, go on a few trips, figure out what I want to do with my life, and enjoy not being treated like shit anymore! And go to Roskilde.

Do you have a boyfriend?
Nope, not anymore :)


If you could try being someone else for a day, who would it be?
I wouldn't mind being Marilyn Monroe. She's so ridiculously beautiful, plus she pretty much lead an uber interesting life. Or Bob Marley.


Name some of the favourite items in your closet
Currently.. my YSL ring, my Acne biker jacket, my black circular scarf, my Calvin Klein watch and all my shoes!

What's your favourite cigarette brand?
Depends on my mood (and which time of the month it is). I used to smoke Kings, but went over to Red Prince. At the end of each month, I switch to Red Pall Mall to save some pennies :)

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time, other than blogging?
I like writing. I actually write more than people around me think, I have never been comfortable sharing any of that stuff with people yet.

 I also like taking pictures, sleeping (I can sleep like you can't imagine), watching movies (I'm into indie movies, horror films, and movies that make you question your own conditions), and all that other typical girl stuff (dancing, shopping, hanging out with friends and family, partying, etc.). Oh, and I also love playing cards games on the computer.

1 kommentar:

  1. Although I am your cousin and know pretty much all about you, some of this was good learning! :D

    I misss youuuuuu

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.