mandag den 16. august 2010

A quick update from KBH

It's been quiet the last few days, since I arrived in Copenhagen. Unfortunately, I don't have internet access on my laptop, meaning I can't upload pictures. Therefore, the pictures I've taken the last few days, will have to wait until I get back home. I have a pretty amazing purchase I want to share, so stay tuned!

But.. something happened to me in Copenhagen. You who follow the blog, have probably noticed my desire to own a Mulberry Bayswater (timeless, classic, stylish, etc.) and although I still want to own a Bayswater, I'm going to have to buy something else first. This:

I went into a store and saw it. I mean, I've always really liked the Rocco bag, but never seriously considered it. That's until I saw it right in front of me, in all its glory. The Rocco bag is ridiculously beautiful, immensly luxurious, and well.. god damn it, I want it! Therefore my Mulberry will have to wait, as the Rocco has now become number One priority. I want the version above- black with gold studs (I've always liked gold).

My goal? When I get paid November 1st, this baby will be mine (as I have to put a bit aside from the n ext 3 pay checks)!

7 kommentarer:

  1. that is a really "rockin'", bold bag. Very you.
    Check out my blog for an updated trip! I've done half the trip, written about it, and posted some pics. Loook if you're interested :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Kelly- I know, this bag is so ridiculously cool. I've checked it out, a comment has been posted :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Køb den! Jeg har ønsket mig den så længe, og jeg fortryder at jeg ikke har købt den!!

    SvarSlet
  4. Anna- Uha, det har jeg da også planer om! Om nogle måneder, skulle den gerne hænge på min skulder. Jamen så skal du da ha' den! Spar op og så ud at købe den :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Uh uh en lækker taske (: altså Rocco tasken, men Mulberry'en er bestemt heller ikke forfærdelig. :D
    -christine
    http://sodanish.tumblr.com

    SvarSlet
  6. Christine- Ja, de skal begge hænge i mit skab hvis jeg selv har noget at gøre med det! Og det har jeg :D Hehe..

    SvarSlet
  7. Den taske er fantastisk! Jeg bruger min (som er en look alike - da jeg er broke) KONSTANT! Elsker den og elsker størrelsen!!

    Smil Ditte
    /modekolibrien.dk

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.