mandag den 30. august 2010

Recommendation: Collapse

So here's for a non-fashion related post (a fashion related post will come tomorrow as it's payday, haha). I saw this movie a few days ago and it fucking blew me away. If you have not seen it, you must.



It's no secret that I'm into highly intellectual movies- documentaries, dramas and so forth. I prefer to watch movies with depth. Although, I do enjoy a light-hearted British comedy. Or very "off the wall" comedies. But you MUST see this movie.

4 kommentarer:

  1. hm maybe i should go see this movie, seems interesting!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks for your comment. That film looks interesting x

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm downloading it right now.
    ... i sort of feel guilty for downloading?

    SvarSlet
  4. Bunny Ears- You defintely should, it's amazing!

    Lady Bird- No problem :)

    Kelly- Haha I can always count on you. Don't feel bad!

    Lady Gabby- Hope you enjoy the blog :)

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.