tirsdag den 23. marts 2010

The man of metropolis

Life..wow. I cannot even begin to describe the extent of my stress/psycological break down. Haha.. I mean, sure I'm laughing now, but holy fuck, it's been intense. I'm trying my hardest not to freak out at everything.

Samsøe Samsøe sweater, Second Female necklace, Defeeter boots, vintage sunglasses.

I can't wait til our Bianco gets these shoes, I'm going to be wear them constantly (I've previously shown a picture of them, though it didn't do the shoes justice, so here's one more :D)
Source: www.whynotblog.dk

3 kommentarer:

  1. Kærlighed på de sko!
    Leder selv efter et par efter at måtte indse at Acnes er fantastisk smukke (og aaaalt for dyre)

    //EmmoEmmo

    emmoemmo.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Love the outfit. and the boots are awesome. Your extensions really really suit you. How long are they supposed to last?

    Dude, when do I get my birthday and christmas presents? Honestly. At least I wasn't THIS bad with you!

    SvarSlet
  3. Sikke en smuk blog :) I Århus har vi nu allerede fået dem, jeg har netop gået og lusket rundt om dem flere gange i løbet af sidste uge :)

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.