tirsdag den 2. marts 2010

Concerning the UFO...

Sufjan Stevens continues to dominate my Ipod playlist (as it has for the past 5 years of my life). His music is the soundtrack of my teenage years and all those troubles I soon hope to be done with.

After a whole year of being "too fat" to fit these pants, I decided I would try them (having been putting it off as trying them on and still not fitting them would be unbearably depressing) on today. And not only did they fit, but they weren't even snug around my hips! Hurrah! Now I can wear my hippie pants all spring :D
Wearing... H&M blazer, Wilfred top, Samsøe Samsøe jeans, S//Bar wedges, sunglasses bought in Heathrow Airport. (Obviously it's not around the legs they were too snug, but closing them had always been a bit of a pain. But not anymore- at least one good thing happened today.)

1 kommentar:

  1. i have pants kind of like that and a jacket like that. ;) you look goood

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.