mandag den 1. marts 2010

In love

Completely in love with this bag- I've mentioned before that I want to own a Mulberry (classic Bayswater in black) one day (preferably soon), but man this one is gorgeous too! Have a look.

Photo credit: www.fashionpolish.cover.dk

After seeing Burberry Prorsum's fall 10 collection, I am convinced that these need to be mine. They have a great heel, pretty comfortable. Only problem? They're quite big around my thighs. But meh, I'll manage. Hopefully I'll be able to pick them up before the week is over.
I went out to eat last night-it was lovely.. Just what I needed. The man and I have a couple we're really good friends with (he's one of his best friends, she's one of my best friends), so it all works out nicely. I got the man to take a quick snak of the outfit. Yeah, I look pretty dead- but cut me some slack, it was a hard weekend (hahaha).


You can't quite see it here, but I'm working the rainboots! Yesterday was basically the first day of rain here in Kolding since 2010 rolled around. And in some ways I love the signs of spring that have been appearing, but because I'm getting a new winterjacket in the mail this week, I have mixed feelings (haha).

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.