torsdag den 11. marts 2010

To keep or not to keep

..that is the question. Hoping you guys will help me out here (since my boyfriend has no idea what looks good/is fashionable, hehe).

I bought these Defeeter boots (inspired by the various runways with thigh-high boots) and I really love them and their heel, but fuck, they are pretty big around my thighs. And I don't know if I can get away with it? Does it look ridiculous that they're too big? HELP.
From the front, it's not that bad (but they are a bit more lose than seen above) but from the size, they're massive! Ugh, I just like them so much.. should I keep them or return them?

6 kommentarer:

  1. I dont know if you can really tell by the pictures...

    The only thing I know is that if you don't feel comfortable, you may not wear them and in that case, you wont get your money's worth.

    I'm such a downer hahahahahaa

    But yeah, get your other fashion friends' opinions. I am no help in this area.

    SvarSlet
  2. Jeg synes de helt vildt fede - du kan måske bruge dem til efteråret! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Jaaa..beholder dem nok også. Tror måske jeg klipper en firkant væk omme bagpå og syger noget elastik på. Synes nemlig det er pisse træls de skal være så store rundt om mine lår!!

    Men tak for hjælpen piger :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't think they look ridiculous. I think they look good on you. That said, it's all about how they make you feel. Like Kelly commented above, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable in them :)

    SvarSlet
  5. line, you know when you comment in danish i dont understand it :(

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.