søndag den 21. marts 2010

Weekend Looks

Things have been more than hectic around here. I feel I'm on the brink of a mini-meltdown. Great. But but but, the weekend (which was fantastic) certainly helped a lot in that department. Here are some shots..
Yeah, on the left I look like a strung out crack whore (three of those four things are true though, unfortunately). But I manage to clean up semi nicely when needed.
Here is my newest purchase from Bianco (pictured above to the left). I've really been trying not to buy shoes- it's hard though, we keep getting new things in the store like mad lately. And these, despite being expensive (even with my massive discount), I couldn't pass them up. Simply too pretty.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ej, hvor er de fede.. vil se dem på :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hehe ja det er ret nice.. i billedet til venstre har jeg dem på, dog er det lidt svært at se :)

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.