tirsdag den 2. marts 2010

Forget about your plans

I'll be moving out after the summer and I'm desperately trying to save up money for a deposit (which is proving to be extremely difficult considering my shopping habbits). On top of the enormous sum formally known as a deposit, I also have to furnish this upcoming living space.
I've been thinking a lot about how I want to do so, what colours I'll have going and what themes that would suit me and the man. He's into that whole Danish minimalism, which I'm ok with, but at the same time, I want a homey-feel with splashes of colours (in the ways of linins, pillows, decorations, etc.)
All these lovely things would suit my apartment perfectly- but do they all mesh? Naaah, not really. But then again, I'm not always the one to match stuff- isn't that boring?

1 kommentar:

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.