onsdag den 31. marts 2010

What does that mean

I spent the whole day roaming the streets of Copenhagen today. I had a great day- picked up some seriously lovely things that I can't wait to post! But..it must wait a few more days. I also had a shit ton of pizza and hot chocolate today, hells yes! My spirits have been lifted, though I'm still not 100% back to my normal state of being. Hoping that comes soon..

Tried these shoes on.. They were great in every way, except that I can't afford them this month. Haha.. hoping one will still be able to get them next month!
I'm ridiculously tired, I should probably head to bed soon.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Good to hear you enjoyed yourself :) being happy is the key to enjoying things. And hot chocolate...yum! I had pizza today too :P

    SvarSlet
  2. de sko, er super fine jeg vil gerne have nogle men bare ikke med hul foran, de er så skønne!

    SvarSlet
  3. De er så skønne. Jeg holder mig også på en sikkerhedsafstand af 4 meter fra dem, for jeg ved jeg ikke vil kunne stå imod :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Cecilie og Tilia- De findes også uden hul, tror også man kan købe den version på smartgirl.dk?

    Sara-Hehe jaaa.. de er jo perfekte til sommer. Må ha' dem købt næste måned!

    SvarSlet

Introducing..

Mit billede
A half Canadian, half Danish girl with a desire to share the things I'm passionate about.